Jesus Calling (March 29):
“Stop trying to work things out before their times have come. Accept the limitations of living one day at a time. When something comes to your attention, ask Me whether or not it is part of today’s agenda. If it isn’t, release it into My care and go on about today’s duties. When you follow this practice, there will be a beautiful simplicity about your life: a time for everything, and everything in its time.
A life lived close to Me is not complicated or cluttered. When your focus is on My Presence, many things that once troubled you lose their power over you. Though the world around you is messy and confusing, remember that I have overcome the world. I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have Peace.”
(Ecclesiastes 3:1; John 16:33)
Love the little reminders in this word! Here is a list to help you through the week!
1. Try to focus on one day at a time instead of worrying what tomorrow will bring
2. Remember His timing is the “perfect” time
3. Release your cares to Him as you go about your day
4. Meditate on His promises to you
5. Make time to sit in His presence as often as you can
6. Know that HE has overcome the world and He will give a peace that the world can’t give you
Praying for you this week!